- FROST EDC Multitool -
Every Day Carry
A pocket multitool designed for everyone who always wants to have the tools they need for common, everyday tasks at their fingertips.
What is the FROST EDC?
The FROST EDC, which stands for Every Day Carry, is a pocket multitool that gives you the tools you need to tackle virtually any task that comes your way. And just like it's bigger cousin, the FROST axe, the EDC is made of solid AR400 steel, so it's as tough as it is useful.
What can the FROST EDC do?
The FROST EDC multitool is packed with features, including:
- 11 wrench sizes, each with 4 or more bearing surfaces per size: 1/2 in, 12 mm, 10 mm, 7/16 in, 3/8 in, 8 mm, 5/16 in, 6 mm, 1/4 in & 5 mm bolts & 1/4 inch driver
- Wire crimper
- Mini drafting square with .25 inch markings
- Bottle opener
- 1/4 inch bit driver
- P2 Phillips Head and Slotted screwdriver bits
- Chisel pointed scraper/pry bar
- Lanyard hole
- .6875 inch radius finger grooves
- Anti-slip thumb rest/file
How is the FROST EDC made?
Like the FROST axe, the EDC is cut out of a solid sheet of AR400 steel--the same metal used in construction equipment and vehicle armor. It is 6" long and 1" wide.
Each and every FROST EDC is individually made to order in the TradLabs shop in Seattle, WA.
Because the FROST EDC is made out of AR400 steel, each one comes with a lifetime warranty. In the unlikely event that you ever need to return an EDC for repair or replacement, we just ask that you tell us what happened so we can keep making improvements to the tool.